Saturday, December 26, 2009

Patsy’s nikki .047 – Christmas, and the effect of watching series


 

Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for the gifts! I love them all, it's the thought that counts and I thank you.


 

Almost everyone from my mom's side came and it was….. hilarious!

Lately I've been eating lot's of onigiri (with seeweeds filling) and lately I;ve been addicted to Uni (sea urchin) sashimi. *drools*

During the break I caved in with my original addiction (watching) hehe. I've watch a couple of series. A Korean drama called You're Beautiful and The Tudors Season 2 &3.

And whenever I watch asian series it makes me wanna eat their food. Like now Im also craving for kimchi and bulgogi :S hehehe yum yum!

I also bought a new dvd player for my dad and I tested it out with my ARASHI DVD… awesome!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: