Sunday, December 6, 2009

Patsy’s nikki .046- Sunday morning and my head is aching


 

"there is nothing like old school music, sunshine, breakfast and warm and cozy feeling Sunday morning gives."


 

I've always had a bad case of migraine and it could be triggered by anything… like not drinking coffee, too much light, eye strain, or it could be from waking up at 6 in the morning to the voice of your dad shouting at your brother. This is the stressful part of my weekend or any night… here's the deal they always fight and every night, one concept my dad can't understand is that my brother is at his teens he want to go out and have some fun and sometimes one forgets about the wee hours of the day... and second thing is that he spends too much time with his boyfriend.

And here I am trying to savor my weekend by getting the much deserving sleep that I need, when I heard my dad shouting at the top of his lungs. I woke up abruptly and the moment I stood up the blood is rushing in my head. Then after that I went to the other room to see my brother packing his clothes and is ready to leave, I guess they just can't agree to disagree.

I talked to them both but hey boys will be boys. I told them that it could be good for both if they get some air and space.

With that throbbing pain in my head I ate and had coffee and went back to bed…


 


 

Looking forward to a great week ahead..

No comments: