Sunday, November 29, 2009

Patsy’s nikki .043 – weekend, holiday and endless list of …

This is a very long weekend and it helped me relax a bit, after the launch and everything I think the team needs some well earned rest.

I finished watching Dexter (Season 1) and it's really good, people who know me knows how much I love watching crime-suspense drama and this is just right for me. I've been meaning to watch this but I got lazy to even check it out, then after watching a live v-log of TMZ I heard Levin talk about then I said to myself why not watch it?!


After the first episode.. I'm totally hooked!! Just a warning this is not for those who can't stand blood and I mean you (Pauvi and Lhez) haha~! I remember this one time where I had them watch this episode of Los hombres de paco that I love the most *drum roll* "the death of Silvia" where this character "Silvia" was swimming in her own blood in her wedding dress and all I got from the two is trauma and that high-pitched sweaking sound… that's why… beware. 
Become a fan in facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dexter


 Moving on… I'm slowly reviving this blog I'm planning to move to wordpress but I have lots of good tools here in blogger and hopefully I can buy my own domain soon. I'll put my Digital Marketing and Social Media skills to the test! Ha-ha! Btw, I changed my twitter username to http://www.twitter.com/patsyferrer



I heard that there will be this Kpop convention and if you want to check it out here is the link: http://kpopcon.info/first-ph-kpop-convention-promotional-materials/ this site is great and very generous to those who wants to promote it. They have diff sizes of invitations, posters, etc. that you can use.



Look-a-likes do you have one? Well I do… (this didn't came from me… just for the record)
                                                                   




 









(L-R: amanda peet, penelope cruz, audrey hepburn, me , anne frank)


a little FYI: me and Anne Frank (RIP) share the same birth date/day? June 12. 






PS. I'm so excited for my date tomorrow~! :)




No comments: