Sunday, January 4, 2009

Patsy's nikki .006

Feliz nuevo año!

WARNING: info overload!

>I flipped a coin asking whether I should ask the question or what. It always says “no” but I still did it… O.o …. (once is enough, twice is too much, trice=are you drunk?)

>It was nice spending the holidays with family…

>still need to catch up on my reading…

>been watching too much series and movies I just finished (This Season) O.o

Alias (Season 3&4)

30 Rock (S 1)

How I met your mother (S1)

Dirty Sexy Money (S1&2) [BFF!! I finally bought it!]

Bones (S 3&4)

Densha Otoko

Movies:

Sense and Sensibility

Densha Otoko Movie

>Having a hard time writing “Tying it up!”

> My wish list no. 1 didn’t come true!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!!

> LHDP 7th season!!! on wed!! Hugo Silva!!!!

> Abram! Thanks for including me in the gm last night… and yes, may pasok na!!

> Mahirap tanggalin ang mga bagay na nakasanayan na…

> Kate! Tama ka para lng un drugs.. mahirap ma-addict… hahaha…

> Aby, alam ko na kung bakit tayo nagkakasundo… pwahahaha! Thanks pla sa hospitality nung pumunta ako sa inyo… and thanks nung 31st…. alam mo na kung bakit… hmmmm..masarap kumanta...

> My winner alaga.. fifi.. thanks for the new year message…

> Mie, I hope nagustuhan mo surprise ko… ta~~~dah!!!!

> It’s time to cut that rope…

> From Gray ‘Many flower is born to blush unseen, and waste its sweetness on the desert air.’

>Shakespeare: ‘…like patience on a monument, smiling at grief.’

> kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! The year ended but my wish no.1 never happened!!!

おはよう!みんなーさん!!

ね、

愛してるよ! あなたがあたしの人生あたしのせかい!

。。。。なんかな。。ききえないか。あたしのこえか。。。。

まぁ~。。。。。。。。。。。。ただきみお 愛してる




XD besos!

Photobucket

No comments: