Sunday, October 5, 2008

the whole spanish experience..

October 4, 2008 Greenbelt 3 Cinema 1. After our spanish class my treat to my compañeros we went straight to Greenbelt for our school's Film Fest "Película Pelicula". After buying tickets and fetching my ate with my friend Jhong we watch the movie. Miguel and William is..well, really hillarious and Elena Anaya is drop-dead gorgeous! whaaaa~~!!!


Anyways, every time i would go to the event i would always have a feeling isolation but in this event it felt like i really am one of them. The atmosphere, the people and the feeling it's like "I'm coming home". of course most of them are foreign and majority are Spanish. I can remember what my ate said "kaya magaan loob mo sa kanila kasi you are one of them." the whole experience from the festival and my current journey in learning the language made more proud and confident.




No comments: