Monday, October 6, 2008

and now i can see the effect..

Quotable quotes from the fiction land:

"you have to understand why I am doing the things that I've been doing... this has been the hardest part yet and i have been trying to make it look like it never bothered me."


nah.. got that somewhere...

i have been listening to my Jazz records this morning and while in the MRT station I turned up the volume of my MP3 player and listened to songs... we all know that most of Al green's and L.Armstrong's songs are upbeat jazz.. so as i was enjoying my music i noticed that the people are all looking at me. Ok, at first i thought it was again because of my distinctive looks (haha!) but i was because of my headphones! i forgot that i have a dual sided Spirit Metallic Earphone whaaa... so the sound would really go both ways... (sabi nga nila earphone para sa mga katulad ko)
I bought them when I went shopping for a keyboard, i really thought it was cool 'cause i can use both sides and they have diff. features, the small one is the bass-driven side and the other is the crisp-clear sound side.. naks! but then when you are in air tight-sound-proof rooms or places like the elevator or the train.. people can hear what you've been listening to. but it's still cool.. :D


2 comments:

daddy's little girl said...

so ano itsura nun mga tao nun naririnig ka?

guitargal said...

parang.. WTF?!?